Peppermint 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil
Peppermint oil 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil.
Peppermint essential oil has one of the most recognizable scents. Who does not recognize the freshness, which stimulates our body and mind. The peppermint oil acts on the psyche like a refreshing sea breeze.
Thanks to its ability to refresh, it has traditionally been used to help with nausea and dizziness.
Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Anesthetic: Peppermint essential oil is one of the most effective in relieving local aches and pains. Gives relief to the muscles after intensive physical exertion.
- Digestive: Helps speed up digestion, relieves nausea and stimulates appetite.
- Expectorant and mucolytic: Peppermint helps clear the airways.
- Refreshing: Peppermint is ideal for refreshing on hot days.
- Stimulating: Peppermint helps us maintain a high level of mental, physical and energetic performance in any task ahead.
Identity of Therarom Peppermint oil.
Ingredients: Peppermint 5ml
Latin name: Mentha Piperita
Country of origin: China
Extraction: Water vapor distillation
Tips how you can use the peppermint oil
In Aroma Diffuser:
Add 5 drops to a diffuser. Evaporate the scent in the living room, office or bedroom.
Peppermint is well known for its power on the scalp: Mentha strengthens, prevents shedding and even stimulates the growth of new hair.
Refreshing Menthol Shampoo: Add a single drop to a generous amount of shampoo, or mix up to 1% - 2% essential oil by adding it to your shampoo bottle (mix very well).
To relieve muscles and tired legs after physical exertion: add 6 to 8 drops to a neutral massage oil.
To relieve headaches: Apply 1 drop of Peppermint diluted with a few drops of vegetable oil to the temples and neck, always taking care not to reach the eyes.
- Strictly avoid its use in children under 3 years of age.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated substances and must be diluted in almost all applications.
- Avoid use on sensitive areas (mucous membranes, eyes ...).
- If you are pregnant, have epilepsy, have liver failure, or have a health problem, use essential oils only by prescription.