Rosemary 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil
Rosemary oil 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil.
Rosemary oil is a unique oil that offers many health benefits. The oil contains antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients, and there are studies showing that using it can help reduce inflammation, improve memory, and relax you. Discover all the magical properties of rosemary oil and how to use the product!
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Integumentary system: Rosemary components help with acne, dandruff, dermatitis, eczema, eliminates lice, helps with varicose veins, stimulates hair growth, regulates seborrhea.
- Respiratory system: Relieves congestion, asthma, whooping cough, and bronchitis.
- Immune system: Colds, flu and infections.
- Nervous system: Helps with concentration and mental fatigue, nervous exhaustion and apathy.
- Circulatory system: Helps in people with low blood pressure.
Identity of Therarom Rosemary oil.
Ingredients: Rosemary 10 ml
Latin name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Country of origin: France
Extraction: Water vapor distillation
Tips how you can use the rosemary oil
In Aroma Diffuser:
Add 4 drops to a diffuser.
To purify the environment and calm respiratory symptoms: Add 4 drops to a diffuser together with A.E of Eucalyptus globulus, Laurel and Ravintsara.
To strengthen and stimulate hair growth: Add 1-2 drops of cineol rosemary essential oil to a dose of shampoo, and massage into the scalp for a few minutes before rinsing.
To relieve cough and discomfort in the respiratory system: Use a mixture of 2 drops of A.E. of Romero cineol along with another 2 drops of A.E. of Eucalyptus globulus or radiata and 2 drops of A.E. Niaouli, with a teaspoon of vegetable oil on the chest and upper back. To relieve physical and mental fatigue: Apply 3 drops of Rosemary cineol together with 3 drops of Scots pine, diluted in a teaspoon of vegetable oil on the lower back, 2 times a day.
- Strictly avoid its use in children under 3 years of age.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated substances and must be diluted in almost all applications.
- Avoid use on sensitive areas (mucous membranes, eyes ...).
- If you are pregnant, have epilepsy, have liver failure, or have a health problem, use essential oils only by prescription.